Ask a question about 'JR Bus Tohoku Company'
Start a new discussion about 'JR Bus Tohoku Company'
Answer questions from other users
is an operator of inter-city and regional bus lines based in the Tōhoku region
The is a geographical area of Japan. The region occupies the northeastern portion of Honshu, the largest island of Japan. The region consists of six prefectures : Akita, Aomori, Fukushima, Iwate, Miyagi and Yamagata....
Japan is an island nation in East Asia. Located in the Pacific Ocean, it lies to the east of the Sea of Japan, China, North Korea, South Korea and Russia, stretching from the Sea of Okhotsk in the north to the East China Sea and Taiwan in the south...
. A subsidiary of the East Japan Railway Company
is the largest passenger railway company in the world and one of the seven Japan Railways Group companies. The company name is officially abbreviated as JR East in English, and as in Japanese. The company's headquarters are in Yoyogi, Shibuya, Tokyo....
(JR East) group, JR Bus Tohoku is one of eight JR Bus
JR Bus collectively refers to the bus operations of Japan Railways Group companies in Japan. JR Bus is operated by eight regional companies, each owned by a JR railway company...
companies within Japan Railways Group (JR Group).
JR Bus Tohoku operates routes connecting the Tohoku region to the Tokyo
, ; officially , is one of the 47 prefectures of Japan. Tokyo is the capital of Japan, the center of the Greater Tokyo Area, and the largest metropolitan area of Japan. It is the seat of the Japanese government and the Imperial Palace, and the home of the Japanese Imperial Family...
metropolitan area and cities within the region, as well as regional routes providing intra-regional service.
is the capital city of Aomori Prefecture, in the northern Tōhoku region of Japan. As of 2009, the city had an estimated population of 302,068 and a density of 366 persons per km². Its total area was 824.52 km².- History :...
- Ōminato office
- Morioka branch
- Kuji office
- Ninohe office
is the capital city of Akita Prefecture in the Tohoku region of Japan.As of June 11, 2005, with the merger of the former Kawabe District , the city has an estimated population of 323,310 and density of...
- Sendai branch
may refer to:*Fukushima City – the capital city of Fukushima Prefecture, Japan*Fukushima Prefecture – a Japanese prefecture*Two nuclear power plants located in Fukushima Prefecture:**Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Plant...
- La foret (ラ・フォーレ) (Aomori - Tokyo)
- Rakuchin (らくちん) (Morioka - Ikebukuro / Tokyo)
- Dream Chōkai (ドリーム鳥海) (Ugo-Honjhō - Tokyo)
- Dream Sasanishiki(ドリームササニシキ) (Furukawa / Sendai - Tokyo)
- Masamune (政宗) (Sendai - Shinjyuku)
- Abukuma (あぶくま) (Fukushima / Kōriyama - Shinjyuku)
- Dream Sakuranbo (ドリームさくらんぼ) (Yamagata - Sinjyuku)
- Dream Yokohama Sendai (ドリーム横浜・仙台) (Sendai - Shinagawa / Yokohama)
- Dream Fukushima Yokohama (ドリームふくしま・横浜) (Fukushima / Kōriyama - Tokyo / Yokohama)
- WE Liner (WEライナー) (Sendai - Niigata)
- Green Liner (グリーンライナー) (Sendai - Yokote / Ōmagari / Yuzawa)
- Sendai Ōdate (仙台・大館号) (Sendai - Hanawa / Ōdate)
- Senshū (仙秋) (Sendai - Akita)
- Kenji Liner (けんじライナー) (Sendai - Kitakami / Hanamaki)
- Urban (アーバン) (Sendai - Morioka)
- Umineko (うみねこ) (Sendai - Hachinohe)
- Blue City (ブルーシティ) (Sendai - Aomori)
- Super YūYū (スーパー湯～遊) (Morioka - Jhōbōji - Ninohe)
- Yodel (ヨーデル) (Morioka - Ōwani - Hirosaki)
- Sendai - Fukushima
- Sendai - Kōriyama
- Sendai - Aizu-Wakamatsu
- Sendai - Iwaki
- Sendai - Furukawa
- Sendai - Mizusawa / Esashi
- Sendai - Yonezawa
- Fukunami Line (福浪線) (Fukushima - Kawamata)
- Hayasaka-Kōgen Line (早坂高原線) (Morioka - Iwaizumi)
- Hiraniwa-Kōgen Line (平庭高原線) (Morioka - Numakunai - Kuzumaki - Kuji)
- Numakunai Line (沼宮内線) (Kuzumaki - Arasawaguchi)
- Ninohe Line (二戸線) (Ninohe - Jhōbōji)
- Karumai Line (軽米線) (Ninohe - Karumai)
- Kozuya Line (小鳥谷線) (Ninohe - Ichinohe - Kozuya - Kuzumaki)
- East Towada Line (十和田東線) (Hachinohe - Lake Towada)
- North Towada Line (十和田北線) (Aomori - Lake Towada)
- Yokouchi Line (横内線) (Aomori - Yokouchi - Moya)
- Aomori Airport Line (青森空港線) (Aomori - Aomori Airport)
- Shimokita Line(下北線) (Tanabu - Ōminato - Kawauchi - Wakinosawa)