Ask a question about 'Nicktoons Racing'
Start a new discussion about 'Nicktoons Racing'
Answer questions from other users
is a Nickelodeon
Nickelodeon, often simply called Nick and originally named Pinwheel, is an American children's channel owned by MTV Networks, a subsidiary of Viacom International. The channel is primarily aimed at children ages 7–17, with the exception of their weekday morning program block aimed at preschoolers...
racing game for the PlayStation
The is a 32-bit fifth-generation video game console first released by Sony Computer Entertainment in Japan on December 3, .The PlayStation was the first of the PlayStation series of consoles and handheld game devices. The PlayStation 2 was the console's successor in 2000...
, Game Boy Advance
The is a 32-bit handheld video game console developed, manufactured, and marketed by Nintendo. It is the successor to the Game Boy Color. It was released in Japan on March 21, 2001; in North America on June 11, 2001; in Australia and Europe on June 22, 2001; and in the People's Republic of China...
, Game Boy Color
The is Nintendo's successor to the 8-bit Game Boy handheld game console, and was released on October 21, 1998 in Japan, November 19, 1998 in North America, November 23, 1998 in Europe and November 27, 1998 in the United Kingdom. It features a color screen and is slightly thicker and taller than...
Microsoft Windows is a series of operating systems produced by Microsoft.Microsoft introduced an operating environment named Windows on November 20, 1985 as an add-on to MS-DOS in response to the growing interest in graphical user interfaces . Microsoft Windows came to dominate the world's personal...
, and arcade
An arcade game is a coin-operated entertainment machine, usually installed in public businesses such as restaurants, bars, and amusement arcades. Most arcade games are video games, pinball machines, electro-mechanical games, redemption games, and merchandisers...
Rugrats is an American animated television series created by Arlene Klasky, Gábor Csupó, and Paul Germain for Nickelodeon. The series premiered on August 11, 1991, and aired its last episode on June 8, 2004....
- Tommy Pickles
Thomas Malcolm "Tommy" Pickles is the main protagonist of the Nickelodeon animated television series' Rugrats and its spin-off All Grown Up!. He is clad in only a T-shirt and a diaper and is bald with big, blank eyes. He translates everything adult into baby gibberish...
: A small baby with a big heart who loves to have adventures with his friends. He drives the Reptar Wagon.
- Angelica Pickles
Angelica Charlotte Pickles is a character voiced by Cheryl Chase in the Nickelodeon shows Rugrats and All Grown Up! and is among the series' original characters. She is a spoiled brat and the cousin of Tommy and Dil Pickles, serves as the main antagonist or the tritagonist of the series...
: Tommy's bratty cousin who loves to make fun of Tommy and his friends. She drives her pink Cynthia car. She doesn't appear in the GBC version.
From Hey Arnold!
Hey Arnold! is an American animated television series created by Craig Bartlett for Nickelodeon. The show's premise focuses on a fourth grader named Arnold who lives with his grandparents. Episodes center on his experiences navigating big city life while dealing with the problems he and his friends...
Arnold is a fictional character and the titular protagonist in the Nickelodeon animated television series Hey Arnold!. His head is shaped like an American football, thus earning him the nickname "Football-Head", by Helga. Throughout the series' run, he was voiced by at least five different voice...
: A bold football-headed kid who tries to solve the problems of every day life. He drives a cardboard soapbox kart.
- Helga Pataki: A girl who picks on Arnold, but is secretly in love with him. Like Arnold, she drives a cardboard soapbox kart. She also dosen't appear in the GBC version.
From The Wild Thornberrys
The Wild Thornberrys is an American animated television series that aired on Nickelodeon. It was rerun in the USA on Nickelodeon and occasionally The N until 2009 and Nicktoons until 2007...
- Eliza: A girl with the ability to talk to animals. She drives a miniature version of her family's Comvee.
- Darwin: A chimp who is Eliza's best friend. He drives a Jungle Jeep. He also dosen't appear in the GBC version.
CatDog is an American animated television series which premiered on April 4, 1998, and ended with an unaired episode on September 22, 2004. The series was created for Nickelodeon by Peter Hannan. It was also shown as a sneak peek in theaters with The Rugrats Movie...
- Cat: A feline who enjoys relaxing, but doesn't get much of it with his brother Dog around.
- Dog: A playful mutt who loves to play and usually causes problems.
From The Angry Beavers
The Angry Beavers is an American animated television series created by Mitch Schauer for the Nickelodeon channel. The series revolves around Daggett and Norbert Beaver, two young beaver brothers who have left their home to become bachelors in the forest near Wayouttatown, Oregon. The show premiered...
- Norbert and Daggett: Two hip and happenin' beaver brothers. They drive together in a little log, but in the GBC version, they drive separate and their names are labeled vice versa.
From Aaahh!!! Real Monsters
Aaahh!!! Real Monsters is an American animated television series about adolescent monsters in training, developed by Klasky Csupo for Nickelodeon...
- Ickis: A cowardly, rabbit-eared monster with the great ability of looming. He drives a beetle-shaped car. He also doesn't appear in the GBC version.
From The Ren & Stimpy Show:
Stimpson J. Cat is a fictional character from the Nickelodeon series The Ren & Stimpy Show and Spike series Ren and Stimpy Adult Party Cartoon. He is one of the main title characters and serves as the main deuteragonist...
: A stupid feline with a passion for Gritty Kitty, pre-chewed gum and his pal, Ren Hoek. He drives a litter box. He also doesn't appear in the GBC version nor the arcade version.
From SpongeBob SquarePants
SpongeBob SquarePants is an American animated television series, created by marine biologist and animator Stephen Hillenburg. Much of the series centers on the exploits and adventures of the title character and his various friends in the underwater city of "Bikini Bottom"...
- SpongeBob SquarePants
SpongeBob SquarePants is a main fictional character in the animated television series SpongeBob SquarePants. He is voiced by Tom Kenny and first appeared on television in the series' pilot episode "Help Wanted" on May 1, 1999. SpongeBob was created and designed by cartoonist Stephen Hillenburg...
: A loyal sea sponge who loves his job at the Krusty Krab and his pet snail, Gary. He drives a car that resembles his pineapple house.
- Patrick Star
Patrick Star is the deuteragonist of the Nickelodeon animated comedy series SpongeBob SquarePants, created by creator Stephen Hillenburg and voiced by Bill Fagerbakke. Patrick's most significant character trait is his lack of common sense, which sometimes makes him a negative influence on his best...
: SpongeBob's loyal, yet lazy starfish friend. He drives a boat. He also doesn't appear in the GBC version.
- Mystery Rider: A racer who, in the end, turns out to be Sheldon J. Plankton. He always tries to think of ways to steal the Krabby Patty Secret Formula. The reason he enters the race is so he can win the year supply of Krabby Patties. He is an unlockable character, and like the rest of the characters, he doesn't appear in the GBC version.
- Reptar Raceway (Rugrats): From the Giant Reptar Robot to the Merry-Go-Round, you'll find all these fun features of the Rugrats here.
- Dam Prix (The Angry Beavers): From the forset to the Beaver's Dam, it's all here. Also, you find posters of people Norb and Dag have met, plus a sombero wearing cow. There is a glitch in this level when you are playing in 2 player relay mode on the PC version. If you beat your opponent in the first lap, you will see that their 2nd racer is stuck on the side of the track. You can push him/her around and get them out, but it is hard to get them out; not to mention they get a head start.
- Rancid Raceway (CatDog): Rancid Rabbit is always trying to sneak his way into CatDog's business, and now he's sneaking into his very own racetrack. His Toy Store, The Cha Cha Cha Club, Taco Depot. Everything the rabbit owns is here.
- Bikini Bottom Blowout (SpongeBob SquarePants): We go inside Squidward's house and go to Goo Lagoon, all based on the TV show.
- Race Madness (The Ren & Stimpy Show): Named after the Ren and Stimpy episode Space Madness. The neighborhood, The Galopogos Islands, The Mysterious Planet, The WarZone, everything you'd expect to see on Ren and Stimpy...Except Circus Midgets.
- Beaver Fever (The Angry Beavers): What do Crystal Caves, a Roman Collouseum, and a Plad 70s Hallway have to do with beavers? Nothing, unless those Beavers are Norbert and Dagget.
- Nearburg Rally (CatDog): In this fair town, you'll find the Greaser Dogs' Home, A Construction Site, a Baseball Field and CatDog's House.
- Safari Speedway (The Wild Thornberrys): Elements of the world will be seen here, from a tropical rainforest to a sunny beach. You'll see at the very start where the Thornberrys' pitch camp.
- Monster Mania (Aaahh!!! Real Monsters): Also known as Aaahh...Real Racing in the GBA version, this stage is filthy and smelly, but that's how monsters like it.
- Pickles' Parkway (Rugrats): Tommy's House is where you start off, later going to a jungle, Stu's Lab, and if you spot the shortcut: Angelica's Temple of Gloom.
- Gritty City Circuit (Hey Arnold!): Drive through the city (at both Day and Night) and avoid parked cars, lamposts and railings.
- Bongo Bangup (The Wild Thornberrys): Aztec Temples, Volcanos, Steep Hills, and just as steep turns await in this extra Thornberry track. Also known as Congo Bongo Bangup in the GBA version.
- Big City Cleanup (Hey Arnold!): A Bonus Game in 1P Mode. Grab all the presents in town to beat your record.
- Beach Soccer (SpongeBob SquarePants): A Bonus Game in 2P Mode. It is generally a simple game of football at Goo Lagoon with items available!