Ask a question about 'MAPS'
Start a new discussion about 'MAPS'
Answer questions from other users
is the plural of map
A map is a visual representation of an area—a symbolic depiction highlighting relationships between elements of that space such as objects, regions, and themes....
, a visual representation of an area.
As an acronym, MAPS
may refer to:
- Mail Abuse Prevention System
The Mail Abuse Prevention System ' is an organisation that provides anti-spam support by maintaining a DNSBL. They provide five black lists, categorising why an address or an IP block is listed:...
, an organisation that provides anti-spam support
- Materials and Processes Simulations, a platform form molecular modeling and material simulations
- Meteoritics & Planetary Science, a journal about planetary science
- Metropolitan Area Projects, a public works project in Oklahoma City
- Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies
The Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies is a membership-based 501 non-profit research and educational organization working to develop psychedelics and marijuana into legal prescription drugs...
, non-profit organization that researches the use of psychedelics in therapy
- Marketing and Planning Systems (MaPS), a Millward Brown
Millward Brown is a global company focused on brands, media and communications. It is part of Kantar Group, the insights arm of WPP plc, and the world’s second largest market research organization after Nielsen Company.-Leadership:...
- Military Aircraft Preservation Society, USA — see MAPS Air Museum
The MAPS Air Museum, run by the Military Aircraft Preservation Society, is located at the Akron-Canton Regional Airport in Green, Ohio, USA.-Overview:...
- Military Academy Preparatory School, another name for the United States Military Academy Preparatory School