Ask a question about 'Cinema, Aspirins and Vultures'
Start a new discussion about 'Cinema, Aspirins and Vultures'
Answer questions from other users
Cinema, Aspirins and Vultures
is a 2006
- Highest-grossing films :Please note that following the tradition of the English-language film industry, these are the top-grossing films that were first released in the United States in 2006...
Brazilian cinema was introduced early in the 20th century but took some time to consolidate itself as a popular form of entertainment. The film industry of Brazil has gone through periods of ups and downs, a reflection of its dependency on State funding and incentives.- Early days :A couple of...
A film director is a person who directs the actors and film crew in filmmaking. They control a film's artistic and dramatic nathan roach, while guiding the technical crew and actors.-Responsibilities:...
by Marcelo Gomes
Marcelo Gomes is a Brazilian film director and screenwriter. He has directed five films since 1999. His film Cinema, Aspirinas e Urubus was screened in the Un Certain Regard section at the 2005 Cannes Film Festival.-Filmography:...
. It was Brazil's submission to the 79th Academy Awards
The 79th Academy Awards ceremony , honored the best films of 2006 and took place on February 25, 2007 at the Kodak Theatre in Hollywood on ABC. Ellen DeGeneres hosted the ceremony for the first time. The producer was Laura Ziskin. The announcers were Don LaFontaine and Gina Tuttle.The nominees were...
for the Academy Award for Best Foreign Language Film
The Academy Award for Best Foreign Language Film is one of the Academy Awards of Merit, popularly known as the Oscars, handed out annually by the U.S.-based Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences...
, but was not accepted as a nominee. It was also screened in the Un Certain Regard
Un Certain Regard is a section of the Cannes Film Festival's Official Selection. It is run at the Salle Debussy, parallel to the competition for the Palme d'Or.This section was introduced in 1978 by Gilles Jacob...
section at the 2005 Cannes Film Festival
The 2005 Cannes Film Festival started on May 11 and ran until May 22. Twenty movies from 13 countries were selected to compete. The awards were announced on May 21...
- João Miguel - Ranulpho
- Peter Ketnath - Johann
- Madalena Accioly - Mulher da Cobra
- Jeane Alves - Mulher Amamentando
- Daniela Câmara - Neide
- Veronica Cavalcanti - Maria da Paz
- Jorge Clésio - Funcionário dos Correios
- Lúcia do Acordeon - Sanfoneira
- Mano Fialho - Caçador
- Francisco Figueiredo - Rapaz na Estrada
- Paula Francinete - Lindalva
- Hermila Guedes - Jovelina
- Sandro Guerra - Homem da Cobra
- José Leite - Dono do Restaurante
- Nanego Lira - Funcionário da Estação de Trem
- Arilson Lopes - Dono do Posto de Gasolina
- Zezita Matos - Mulher da Galinha
- Osvaldo Mil - Claudionor Assis
- Fabiana Pirro - Adelina
- Rodrigo Riszla - Stand in
- Irandhir Santos - Manoel