Ask a question about 'Xuzhou Institute of Technology'
Start a new discussion about 'Xuzhou Institute of Technology'
Answer questions from other users
Xuzhou Institute of Technology
is a comprehensive university located in Xuzhou
Xuzhou , otherwise known as Pengcheng in ancient times, is a major city in and the fourth largest prefecture-level city of Jiangsu province, People's Republic of China...
, Jiangsu province of China and is one of the provincial universities administered by the national Ministry of Education.
Pengcheng Vocational University was merged with Xuzhou Economic Management Cadre College and then became Xuzhou Institute of Technology in 2005. In 2007,Xuzhou Normal Academy founded in 1959 was merged into it. The Chinese ministry of Education granted permission for the school to become a Full-time undergraduate college. This allowed the university to become a comprehensive university with specializations in engineering and sciences. This university was awarded as Garden-like School, Advanced Collective award and some other prizes by the local government. The development of the Center campus was another very important milestone. Now it has two campuses which cover about 2035 acres with fixed assets worth 0.8 billion yuan and teaching equipment worth 120 million yuan.
The library in Xuzhou Institute of Technolegy consists of the main library and the branch libraries of Center campus.
The college now has 1095 full-time teachers, including 69 professors, 330 associate professors, 408 masters and 157 doctors. Among them, three are external academicians, one is a judge of the State science and technology prizes, and three are awarded second grade professors. Five experts receive the Government Allowance.
schools and departments
- Schools of Economics
- Economics; International Trade and commerce; Electronic Commerce; Finance and Revenue; Economic Law; Investment and Financing
- Education Science and Technology Institute
- Elementary School Education; Chinese Education; Educational Technology; Education; Psychology; Modern Educational Technology
- Physical Culture Institute
- College of Humanities
- Chinese Language and Literature; Advertising
- Foreign Language Department
- School of Arts
- Artistic Design; Clothing Design and Engineering; Animated drawing [cartoon]; Musicology
- Mathematics and Physicals Science Technology
- Information and Computing Science; Applied Physics; Electronic Science and Technology
- School of Chemistry and Chemical Engineering
- Applied chemistry; Chemical Engineering and Technology
- Department of Information and Electrical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering and the Automatization Specialty; Computer Science and Technology; Electronic Information Science and Technology;
- Mechanical and Electrical Engineering Institute
- Mechanical Design and Manufacturing Automation; Industrial Design Education; Material Forming and Control Engineering; Numerical Control Technique; Polymer Materials Science and Engineering
- Civil Engineering Department
- Civil Engineering; Professional Engineering Management; Construction Management; Construction Engineering Technology
- School of Environment Engineering
- Landscape Architecture; Water Supply and Sewerage Work
- College of Food Science and Biotechnology
- Biological Engineering; Food Science and Engineering
- School of Management
- Marketing Management; Accounting; Financial Management; Tourism Management; Logisticis Engineering; Information Management and Information System; Engineering Management