Ask a question about 'United States Department of Justice Justice Management Division'
Start a new discussion about 'United States Department of Justice Justice Management Division'
Answer questions from other users
The Justice Management Division
) is a division of the United States Department of Justice
The United States Department of Justice , is the United States federal executive department responsible for the enforcement of the law and administration of justice, equivalent to the justice or interior ministries of other countries.The Department is led by the Attorney General, who is nominated...
. It is the administrative arm of the Department of Justice. Its mission is to support the some 40 senior management offices (SMOs), offices, bureaus, and divisions (collectively called components
) of the DOJ. It was formerly called the Office of Management and Finance.
- Justice Management Division - Assistant Attorney General
Many of the divisions and offices of the United States Department of Justice are headed by an Assistant Attorney General.The President of the United States appoints individuals to the position of Assistant Attorney General with the advice and consent of the Senate...
for Administration (AAG-A) (currently Lee J. Lofthus, appointed in December 2006; replaced Paul Corts, who left in the summer of 2006). The AAG-A reports to the Deputy Attorney General
United States Deputy Attorney General is the second-highest-ranking official in the United States Department of Justice. In the United States federal government, the Deputy Attorney General oversees the day-to-day operation of the Department of Justice, and may act as Attorney General during the...
- Deputy Assistant Attorney General for Information Resource Management/Chief Information Officer
Chief information officer , or information technology director, is a job title commonly given to the most senior executive in an enterprise responsible for the information technology and computer systems that support enterprise goals...
- Electronic Government Services Staff
- Information Technology Security
Information security means protecting information and information systems from unauthorized access, use, disclosure, disruption, modification, perusal, inspection, recording or destruction....
- Operations Services Staff
- Enterprise Solutions Staff
- Policy and Planning Staff
- Deputy Assistant Attorney General/Controller
A budget is a financial plan and a list of all planned expenses and revenues. It is a plan for saving, borrowing and spending. A budget is an important concept in microeconomics, which uses a budget line to illustrate the trade-offs between two or more goods...
"Finance" is often defined simply as the management of money or “funds” management Modern finance, however, is a family of business activity that includes the origination, marketing, and management of cash and money surrogates through a variety of capital accounts, instruments, and markets created...
- Asset Forfeiture
Asset forfeiture is confiscation, by the State, of assets which are either the alleged proceeds of crime or the alleged instrumentalities of crime, and more recently, alleged terrorism. Instrumentalities of crime are property that was allegedly used to facilitate crime, for example cars...
Procurement is the acquisition of goods or services. It is favourable that the goods/services are appropriate and that they are procured at the best possible cost to meet the needs of the purchaser in terms of quality and quantity, time, and location...
- Unified Financial System Project Management Office
- Debt Collection Management
- Deputy Assistant Attorney General for Human Resources and Administration (DAAG/HRA)
- Human Resources
Human resources is a term used to describe the individuals who make up the workforce of an organization, although it is also applied in labor economics to, for example, business sectors or even whole nations...
- Office of Equal Employment Opportunity
- Security and Emergency Planning Staff
- Justice Library
- Consolidated Executive Office
- Facilities and Administrative Services
- Executive Secretary Office
- Departmental Executive Secretariat
- Deputy Assistant Attorney General for Policy, Management, and Planning
- Department Ethics Office
- Office of Records Management Policy
- Management and Planning Staff
- Office of Small and Disadvantaged Business Utilization
- Internal Review and Evaluation Office