Ask a question about 'Theatre of Magic'
Start a new discussion about 'Theatre of Magic'
Answer questions from other users
Theatre of Magic
is a pinball machine produced by Midway
Midway Games, Inc. is an American company that was formerly a major video game publisher. Following a bankruptcy filing in 2009, it is no longer active and is in the process of liquidating all of its assets. Midway's titles included Mortal Kombat, Ms.Pac-Man, Spy Hunter, Tron, Rampage, the...
(under the Bally
Main mission is to get to the "Grand Finale" by finishing:
- Theatre: The easiest sub-mission, simply complete "T-H-E-A-T-R-E" (which also lights Theatre Hurry Up) by shooting the left loop.
- Multiball: Collect Theatre Multiball (to light the locks in the inner loop, shoot the ramps to complete "M-A-G-I-C").
- Midnight: Advance the clock to Midnight (shoot right loop).
- Illusions: The hardest of the four goals. Shoot the trunk to light one of the following missions. Start them all to finish this sub-mission.
- Tiger Saw — Hit the Captive Ball for various animations of a tiger using the saw on different items.
- Levitating Woman — Shoot the Center Ramp to score (11 million, increasing by one million each time).
- Trunk Escape — Shoot the Magic Trunk for four times to break the chains of a locked trunk.
- Spirit Cards — Shoot the Inner Loops/Spinner to award increasing points (500.000 per spin, increases by 250.000 each time the loop is shot).
- Safe Escape — Shoot the Inner Loops to unlock the safe.
- Metamorphosis — Shoot the Right Ramp to transform the assistant to various animals (12 million, increasing by four million each time).
- Strait Jacket — Escape the strait jacket as spikes are closing in. Hit the jet bumpers to push the hand closer to the freeing buckle (6 million per bumper, 60 million to finish it).
- Hat Magic — Shoot the trunk for different things being pulled out of the hat.
The machine features one of the many Mortal Kombat 3
Mortal Kombat 3 is a fighting game developed by Midway and released in 1995, first as an arcade game. It is the third game in the Mortal Kombat series...
& Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3
Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 is a fighting game in the Mortal Kombat series, released in arcades in 1995. It is an update of Mortal Kombat 3 and was later updated again into Mortal Kombat Trilogy...
cheat codes. It is enabled by holding the right flipper button at the start of a game. Then spelling "T-H-E-A-T-R-E" reveals the symbols.