Ask a question about 'The Best Worst-Case Scenario'
Start a new discussion about 'The Best Worst-Case Scenario'
Answer questions from other users
The Best Worst-Case Scenario
is the first album released by Tooth & Nail Records
Tooth & Nail Records is a record label founded by Brandon Ebel in the U.S. state of California in November 1993. The label later moved to Seattle, Washington, where it is situated today...
Alternative rock is a genre of rock music and a term used to describe a diverse musical movement that emerged from the independent music underground of the 1980s and became widely popular by the 1990s...
Fair is an alternative rock band that features musician and producer Aaron Sprinkle; they are currently signed to Tooth & Nail Records. Sprinkle was formerly the guitarist for Christian alternative band Poor Old Lu in the 1990s. After Poor Old Lu broke up, Sprinkle released several albums, both as...
, which features notable musician and record producer
A record producer is an individual working within the music industry, whose job is to oversee and manage the recording of an artist's music...
Aaron Sprinkle is an American musician, singer, songwriter, and record producer from Seattle, Washington.-Career:His career in music began in high school with a group called BellBangVilla. BellBangVilla became Poor Old Lu and they released a number of albums . Aaron Sprinkle also sang and played...
. The album was released on June 6, 2006.
In 2007, the album artwork, designed by Invisible Creature
Invisible Creature is a graphic design studio based in Seattle. It is run by brothers Don and Ryan Clark, co-founders of Asterik Studios and members of the metalcore band Demon Hunter. The Clark brothers split with Asterik because they wanted to focus their attention on producing work for the music...
was nominated for a Grammy Award
A Grammy Award — or Grammy — is an accolade by the National Academy of Recording Arts and Sciences of the United States to recognize outstanding achievement in the music industry...
for Best Recording Packaging.
- "Monday" – 3:16
- "The Attic" – 4:03
- "Carelessness" – 4:22
- "The Dumbfound Game" – 3:43
- "Pause" – 4:13
- "Grab Your Coat" – 2:16
- "Bide My Crime" – 3:04
- "Get You Out Alive" – 4:06
- "Cut Down Sideways" – 3:47
- "Confidently Dreaming" – 3:32
- "Blurry Eyed" – 3:16
- "Unglued" – 5:14
- Produced and Recorded by Aaron Sprinkle and Fair
- Mixed by J.R. McNeely
- Recorded and mixed at Compound Recording, Seattle
- Background vocals on "Unglued" recorded at Rosewood Studios, Tyler, TX
- "Pause" was mixed by J.R. McNeely at Paragon Studios, Franklin, TN
- "Grab Your Coat" was mixed by Aaron Sprinkle at Compound Recording.
- Additional recording and mixes assisted by Aaron Lipinski
- Drum Tech: Aaron Mlasko
- Vocals on "Monday" recorded at Randy Torres
- Masted by Troy Glessner at Spectre Mastering
- Joey Sanchez plays Mlasko quality custon drums
- A&R: josh Jeter & Jeff Carver
- Executive producer: Brandon Ebel
- Art direction & Design: Asterik Studio, Seattle
- All Photography by Greg Lutze
- Sherri & Stacy DuPree (Eisley
Eisley is a rock band from Tyler, Texas, consisting of four siblings and their cousin , all of whom were born and live in Texas. Although the band's name translates to ice island in several Germanic languages, it was actually selected by the bandmates because of its link to the Star Wars saga...
) - Vocals on "Unglued"
- John Davis
John Davis , is a founding member of the rock band Superdrag.-Superdrag:Davis' primary roles in the band were that of songwriter, singer and lead guitarist. By the time Superdrag was beginning work on their fourth full-length record, Davis was an alcoholic. One night as Davis was driving, he...
- Vocals & Pedal Steel on "Get You Out Alive"
- Brynn Sanchez - Vocals on "The Attic"
- Lars Katz - Acoustic guitars on "Pause" & "Confidently Dreaming"
- Phil Peterson - Cello & Strings Arrangement on "Blurry Eyed"
- Victoria Parker - Violin on "Blurry Eyed"
- Jesse Sprinkle
Jesse Sprinkle is a singer, songwriter, drummer, guitarist, and rapper. His musical career started as a drummer alongside his brother Aaron Sprinkle in the Christian alternative rock group Poor Old Lu. After Poor Old Lu amicably disbanded, Jesse moved to New York where he married...
(Aaron's brother) - Vocals on "Blurry Eyed"
- Matt Carter (Emery
Emery is an American four-piece post-hardcore band from Rock Hill, South Carolina currently signed to both Tooth & Nail Records and Solid State Records and based in Seattle, Washington. Emery was founded in Rock Hill, South Carolina with the original lineup consisting of Toby Morrell, Devin...
) - Stomps on "Pause"