Ask a question about 'TeKoS'
Start a new discussion about 'TeKoS'
Answer questions from other users
is a Belgian
Belgium , officially the Kingdom of Belgium, is a federal state in Western Europe. It is a founding member of the European Union and hosts the EU's headquarters, and those of several other major international organisations such as NATO.Belgium is also a member of, or affiliated to, many...
"Nieuw Rechts" (Nouvelle Droite
Nouvelle Droite is a school of political thought founded largely on the works of Alain de Benoist and GRECE .-Etymology and history:...
) publication. It is published by the DeltaFoundation (Deltastichting).
As with other Nouvelle Droite
publications, the themes in TeKoS are related to European culture
Culture is a term that has many different inter-related meanings. For example, in 1952, Alfred Kroeber and Clyde Kluckhohn compiled a list of 164 definitions of "culture" in Culture: A Critical Review of Concepts and Definitions...
, European nationalism
Nationalism is a political ideology that involves a strong identification of a group of individuals with a political entity defined in national terms, i.e. a nation. In the 'modernist' image of the nation, it is nationalism that creates national identity. There are various definitions for what...
, anti-egalitarianism and ecologism. The editor-in-chief since its founding in 1979 is Luc Pauwels.
- 1979: Hildegonde de Bois (until 1999), Marcel Deprins, Frans de Hoon (d. 1999), Paul Hendrik Leenaards (d. 1988), Karl van Marcke.
- 1982: N.E. de Leeuw, Janus Meerbosch
- 1985: Guy de Maertelaere
- 1989: Paul Janssen, Daan Goosen, Peter Logghe
- 1990: Erik Arckens (left 1999)
- 1991: Koenraad Logghe
Koenraad Logghe used to be a Flemish proponent of the European New Right and former "high priest" of folkish Asatru , founder of the Werkgroep Traditie neopagan organization . which he left in the summer of 2008...
- 1992: Koenraad Elst
Koenraad Elst is a Belgian writer and orientalist .He was an editor of the New Right Flemish nationalist journal Teksten, Kommentaren en Studies from 1992 to 1995, focusing on criticism of Islam, various other conservative and Flemish separatist publications such as Nucleus, t Pallieterke,...
- 1994: Dirk Bollen (until 2000), Kurt Ravyts (until 1999), Piet Jan Verstraete
- 1995: Jan Creve (until 2000), Joris Smits
- 1997: Frederik van Waeijenberge (until 2001)
- 1999: Erik Martens
- 2000: Jan Sergooris (until 2001), Frank Hensen, Arnout Collier
- 2001: Ingrid Berens, Wolfgang Goeminne, Marc Willems, Martine van der Heyden
- P. Commers, De Conservatieve Revolutie in Vlaanderen. Een kritische analyse van het Nieuw Rechtse tijdschrift Teksten, Kommentaren en Studies, Leuven, KUL, 1997.