Ask a question about 'Sandusky City School District'
Start a new discussion about 'Sandusky City School District'
Answer questions from other users
Sandusky City School District
is a public school district serving students in the city of Sandusky
Sandusky is a city in the U.S. state of Ohio and the county seat of Erie County. It is located in northern Ohio and is situated on the shores of Lake Erie, almost exactly half-way between Toledo to the west and Cleveland to the east....
Ohio is a Midwestern state in the United States. The 34th largest state by area in the U.S.,it is the 7th‑most populous with over 11.5 million residents, containing several major American cities and seven metropolitan areas with populations of 500,000 or more.The state's capital is Columbus...
, United States
The United States of America is a federal constitutional republic comprising fifty states and a federal district...
. The school district enrolls 3,775 students as of the 2007-2008 academic year.
- Hancock Elementary School (Grades K through 6th)
- Mills Elementary School (Grades K through 6th)
- Ontario Elementary School (Grades K through 6th)
- Osborne Elementary School (Grades K through 6th)
- Venice Heights Elementary School (Grades K through 6th)