Ask a question about 'OVP'
Start a new discussion about 'OVP'
Answer questions from other users
is a three-letter abbreviation that may refer to:
- The Office of the Vice President of the United States
The Vice President of the United States is the holder of a public office created by the United States Constitution. The Vice President, together with the President of the United States, is indirectly elected by the people, through the Electoral College, to a four-year term...
- The Office of the Vice President of the Philippines
-Description:The Vice-President is the first in the Philippine line of succession, assuming the Presidency upon the death, resignation, or removal by impeachment and subsequent conviction of the incumbent. The position was abolished by Martial Law in 1972, and was not included in the original text...
- OVP (firearm)
The OVP was a light submachine gun developed in Italy.- Development :The Italians were the first army ever to adopt a submachine gun, or more correctly, a light automatic gun firing a pistol cartridge. This was the Villar Perosa that ceased to be a service weapon in 1918...
, a light sub-machine gun developed in Italy
- ÖVP - (with an umlaut on the 'O'), an abbreviation for the Austrian People's Party
The Austrian People's Party is a Christian democratic and conservative political party in Austria. A successor to the Christian Social Party of the late 19th and early 20th centuries, it is similar to the Christian Democratic Union of Germany in terms of ideology...
- Over Voltage Protection, a feature of electronics devices, especially for DC power supplies
- OVP (Open Virtual Platforms), an initiative to standardize on a way to create simulations of hardware (emulators of platforms) to develop embedded software on.
- Online Video Platform, a generic term referring to companies who provide online video publishing solutions.