Ask a question about 'Lau Si Io'
Start a new discussion about 'Lau Si Io'
Answer questions from other users
Lau Si Io
is a civil servant in Macau and the current Secretariat for Transport and Public Works (Macau)
The Secretariat for Transport and Public Works is the department of the Macau Government responsible for overseeing a number of the region's important services....
Lau was born and raised in Macau, high school graduated from Yuet Wah College
Yuet Wah College is a secondary school in Macau-History:Yuet Wah College was founded in 1925 in Canton, China...
. He obtained an engineering graduate from the University of Calgary
The University of Calgary is a public research university located in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. Founded in 1966 the U of C is composed of 14 faculties and more than 85 research institutes and centres.More than 25,000 undergraduate and 5,500 graduate students are currently...
. After three years in the private sector (1982–1984), Lau joined the civil service and worked for the then Leal Senado
This article is about the building. For the organization known as the Leal Senado, see Municipal Council of Macau.The Leal Senado Building was the seat of Macau's government during its time as a Portuguese colony. It is located at one end of the Senado Square...
Lau has held various civil service positions:
- assistant technician, Public Works Department
- chief of sector, Public Works Department
- chief of division, Public Works Department
- Chief of the Hygiene and Cleansing Department
- Vice-president and president of the Leal Senado.
- Vice-president of the executive board of the Provisional Municipal Council of Macao
- President of the Administration Committee of the Civic and Municipal Affairs Bureau 2002-2007