Ask a question about 'Kampot Province'
Start a new discussion about 'Kampot Province'
Answer questions from other users
is a southern province of Cambodia. Its capital is Kampot town. Kampot has a population of 627,884 and consist of eight districts divided into 92 communes with a total of 477 villages. Touk Meas City is located in Kampot Province.
The province is subdivided into 8 districts.
- 0701 Angkor Chey - អង្គរជ័យ
- 0702 Banteay Meas - បន្ទាយមាស
- 0703 Chhuk - ឈូក
- 0704 Chum Kiri - ជុំគិរី
- 0705 Dang Tong - ដងទង់
- 0706 Kampong Trach - កំពង់ត្រាច
- 0707 Teouk Chhou, changed from Kampot district in 2008
Kampot District is a district located in Kampot Province, in southern Cambodia. It surrounds Kampong Bay District, which contains the urban area of Kampot City.- Administration :- References :...
- ស្រុកទឹកឈូ បានប្ដូរឈ្មោះមកពីស្រុកកំពតឆ្នាំ២០០៨
- 0708 Kampot Town, changed from Kampong Bay in 2008 - ក្រុងកំពត បានប្ដូរឈ្មោះពីស្រុកកំពង់បាយឆ្នាំ២០០៨