is a female R&B singer who was signed to Death Row Records
Death Row Records is a record label founded in 1991 by Marion "Suge" Knight Jr., Andre Young , Tracy Lynn Curry and Michael Harris . It is known to have been home to many popular West Coast hip hop artists such as Dr...
from 1992-1996. She was working part-time - though still unsigned - for IV Life Records. She had a video and charting hit "Woman to Woman", that reached 72nd on the Billboard Hot 100
The Billboard Hot 100 is the United States music industry standard singles popularity chart issued weekly by Billboard magazine. Chart rankings are based on radio play and sales; the tracking-week for sales begins on Monday and ends on Sunday, while the radio play tracking-week runs from Wednesday...
. She is best known for singing choruses to many classic West Coast rap hits such as Snoop Dogg
Calvin Cordozar Broadus, Jr. , better known by his stage name Snoop Dogg, is an American rapper, record producer, and actor. Snoop is best known as a rapper in the West Coast hip hop scene, and for being one of Dr. Dre's most notable protégés. Snoop Dogg was a Crip gang member while in high school...
's "Gin and Juice
"Gin and Juice" is the second single by rapper Snoop Doggy Dogg from his debut album Doggystyle. A top 10 hit single on the Billboard Hot 100 in the United States, peaking at number eight, "Gin and Juice" was nominated for the 1995 Grammy Award for Best Rap Solo Performance...
" and Dr. Dre
Andre Romelle Young , primarily known by his stage name Dr. Dre, is an American record producer, rapper, record executive, entrepreneur, and occasional actor. He is the founder and current CEO of Aftermath Entertainment and a former co-owner and artist of Death Row Records...
's "Let Me Ride
"Let Me Ride" is the third single released by Dr. Dre from his 1992 album The Chronic. It experienced moderate success on the charts until it became a hit after Dr. Dre won a Grammy Award for Best Rap Solo Performance during the Grammy Awards of 1994. Snoop Doggy Dogg is involved for a "Rollin' in...
As Jewell Caples
- 1987 : Bobby Jimmy And The Critters - Back and Proud
- "Plastic Women - Plastic Man"
- "Bobby Jimmy You a Fool"
- "Mickey's Rapp"
- 1991 : Jimmy Z - Muzical Madness
- 1992 : The Poetess - Simply Poetry
- 1991 : NWA - "Niggaz4Life"
- "I'd Rather F_ck You" (her name was not published)
- 1992 : Deep Cover soundtrack
- "Love Or Lust" (solo)
- 1992"Crazy Love Affair"(solo unreleased)
- 1992 : Dr. Dre - The Chronic
- "Fuck with Dre Day (And Everybody's Celebratin')"
- "Let Me Ride"
- "Let Me Ride" (11 minute Extended Remix, new vocals)
- "The Doctor's Office"
- "The Roach" (The Chronic Outro)
- "Bitches Ain't Shit
"Bitches Ain't Shit" is a song by Dr. Dre from his 1992 album The Chronic.-Dr. Dre's original version:"Bitches Ain't Shit" features West Coast hip hop, gangsta rap, and g-funk, much like the rest of Dr. Dre's album The Chronic. The song reminisces about Dr. Dre's former N.W.A band-mate Eazy-E and...
- 1993 : Snoop Doggy Dogg - Doggystyle
- "Who Am I (What's My Name)"
- "Gin and Juice"
- 1994 : Marky Mark
Mark Robert Michael Wahlberg is an American actor, film and television producer, and former rapper. He was known as Marky Mark in his earlier years, and became famous for his 1991 debut as a musician with the band Marky Mark and the Funky Bunch. He was named No. 1 on VH1's 40 Hottest Hotties of...
& Prince Ital Joe - Life in the Streets
- 1994 : 2nd II None
2nd II None is a rap group from Compton, California. It consist of cousins KK and Gangsta D .- Early years :...
- I Can Tell (The Nasty Song) (Feat. Jewell)
- "The Shit" (Unreleased album)
- 1994 : Above the Rim soundtrack
Above the Rim: The Soundtrack is the official soundtrack to the 1994 film Above the Rim. The soundtrack, released by Death Row and Interscope Records on March 22, 1994, was executive produced by Suge Knight. Dr. Dre acted as supervising producer on the project.Six singles were released for the...
- "Gonna Give It to Ya" (duet with Aaron Hall)
- "It's Not Deep Enough" (solo)
- 1994 : Snoop Dogg - Murder Was the Case
Murder Was the Case is a 1994 short film and soundtrack album starring Snoop Doggy Dogg. The 18 minute film was directed by Dr. Dre and Fab Five Freddy and chronicles the fictional death of Snoop Dogg and his resurrection after making a deal with the Devil...
- "Harvest for the World" (solo)
- "What Would U Do?"
- "Woman to Woman" (solo); # 72 US
- 1996 : O.F.T.B. - (not on album) (released in OFTB's 2007 album The The Missing D.R. Files)
- 1996 : 2Pac - All Eyez on Me
- "Thug Passion"
- "Holla at Me"
- 1996 : Various - Death Row Greatest Hits
- "Let Me Ride (remix)" (alternate vocals)
- "Fuck with Dre Day (remix)" (solo)
- 1997 : Gridlock'd soundtrack
- "Body And Soul" by O.F.T.B.
- 1997 : L.A. Nash - Make Me or Break Me
- 1999 : Suge Knight Represents: Chronic 2000
Suge Knight Represents: Chronic 2000 is a compilation album released in 1999 by Death Row Records featuring performances by various artists, including 2Pac, Treach, Scarface, Tha Realest, Swoop G, Lil' C-Style, K-Ci, Soopafly, Jewell, Danny Boy, Outlawz, Daz Dillinger, Kurupt, E-40, Top Dogg and DJ...
- "Stand Strong" (Tha Realest featuring Danny Boy & Jewell)
- "I'm Comin' Home" (Tha Realest featuring Jewell)
- 1999 : Snoop Dogg - No Limit Top Dogg
- 2000 : K-Ci & JoJo - X
- 2000 : Tru-Life
Roberto Guzmán Rosado, Jr. , better known by his stage name Tru Life, is an American rapper of Puerto Rican descent from New York City. He was signed to Jay-Z's Roc-A-Fella Records. His latest release is a mixtape called Tru York, hosted by J-Love...
Lance Albert Johnson Banks, better known as Prodigy, is an American rapper and one half of the hip-hop and rap duo Mobb Deep....
& Kool G Rap
Nathaniel Thomas Wilson , better known by his stage names Kool G Rap , Kool G. Rap, and Giancana , is an American rapper, from the Corona neighborhood of Queens, New York. He began his career in the mid-1980s as one half of the group Kool G Rap & DJ Polo and as a member of the Juice Crew...
- 2000 : Roger Troutman II - Second Coming
- 2001 : Redman - Malpractice
- "Dat Bitch" (feat. Missy Elliot)
- 2001 : Playa Hamm - Layin Hands
- 2003 : Benzino - Redemption
- "X Tra Hot" (feat. Daz Dillinger)
- 2006 : Tha Realest - Witness Tha Realest MixTape
- "Street Lyfe" (feat. C-Bo)
As Jewell Peyton
- 2001 : Jake Steed
Jake Steed is an American male porn star, who appeared in interracial pornography.Jake Steed is best known for his outrageous and controversial video series Little White Chicks, Big Black Monster Dicks featuring extremely well-endowed African American performers, such as Mandingo, Lexington Steele...
- Jake Steeds Latest & the Greatest
- "Think About These Nutz!"
- 2001 : 2Pac - Until the End of Time
- "Thug N U Thug N Me" (Unreleased Original Version)
- 2001 : Won-G - No Better Than This
Yomo and Maulkie - 4 the Love Of $
- 2002 : IV Life Family - "IV Life X-Mas Song" feat. Ju-L (Free Digital Download)
- 2003 : 4Life Undergrounds 'vol 1' (Free Digital Download)
- 2003 : IV Life Family Mixtape Vol. 1.4 (Free Digital Download)
- 2003 : Vol: 2 Tha New Breed
- 2004 : Bottom of the 9th: GAME OVER
- "Big Daddy" by Too Cool, Young Buc
- 2005 : IV Life Records & Tha Eastsidaz - Deuces, Tray's and Fo's
- "Roll Out"
- "We Don't Love You No Mo'"
- 2006 : Amir - Lyrical Terrorism
- Jewell ft. Snoop Dogg - "Smokin Enough Bud" (unreleased, partially on Tha Doggfather
Tha Doggfather is the second studio album by American rapper Snoop Dogg; released by Death Row/Interscope Records on November 12, 1996. The album was re-released July 11, 2005. Snoop spent much of 1995 preparing for the case, which finally went to trial in late 1995. In February 1996, he was...
- Big Boy Drop (with IV Life)
- Steve Harvey Radio Drop (with IV Life)
- 2Pac ft. Jewell - "When Thugz Cry" (unreleased original version)
- O.F.T.B. - Check Ya Hood