Ask a question about 'Hey Man'
Start a new discussion about 'Hey Man'
Answer questions from other users
is the fourth studio album by the hard rock
Hard rock is a loosely defined genre of rock music which has its earliest roots in mid-1960s garage rock, blues rock and psychedelic rock...
band, Mr. Big
Mr. Big is an American rock supergroup, formed in Los Angeles, California in 1988. The band is a quartet composed of Eric Martin , Paul Gilbert , Billy Sheehan , and Pat Torpey ; Mr. Big also included Richie Kotzen, a reputable blues-based guitarist who replaced Gilbert in 1999...
- "Trapped in Toyland" (Parrish/Gilbert/Martin) - 4:24
- "Take Cover" (Gilbert/Martin/Pessis) - 4:38
- "Jane Doe" (Torpey/Gilbert/Sheehan) - 3:36
- "Goin' Where the Wind Blows" (Martin/Pessis) - 4:19
- "The Chain" (Martin/Pessis) - 3:46
- "Where Do I Fit In?" (Gilbert/Martin/Pessis) - 4:22
- "If That's What It Takes" (Martin/Sheehan/Torpey/Pessis/Fanucchi) - 4:47
- "Out of the Underground" (Gilbert) - 4:05
- "Dancin' Right into the Flame" (Martin/Sheehan/Pessis) - 3:02
- "Mama D." (Gilbert) - 4:32
- "Fool Us Today" (Torpey/Martin/Sheehan) - 4:23
- "Tears (Japanese Only Bonus Track)" (Gilbert) / "Little Mistake (European Bonus Track)" (Gilbert/Sheehan) - 3:45
- "Take Cover" (demo)*
- "I Love You Japan" (demo) (Gilbert)*
- "Swingin´ Jam" (Sheehan/Gilbert/Torpey)*
- * Expanded & Remastered bonus tracks
- Eric Martin – vocals
Singing is the act of producing musical sounds with the voice, and augments regular speech by the use of both tonality and rhythm. One who sings is called a singer or vocalist. Singers perform music known as songs that can be sung either with or without accompaniment by musical instruments...
- Paul Gilbert
Paul Brandon Gilbert is an American guitarist. He is well known for his technical guitar work with Racer X and Mr...
The guitar is a plucked string instrument, usually played with fingers or a pick. The guitar consists of a body with a rigid neck to which the strings, generally six in number, are attached. Guitars are traditionally constructed of various woods and strung with animal gut or, more recently, with...
- Billy Sheehan
William "Billy" Sheehan is an American bassist known for his work with Talas, Steve Vai, David Lee Roth, Mr. Big, and Niacin. Sheehan has won the "Best Rock Bass Player" readers' poll from Guitar Player Magazine five times for his "lead bass" playing style...
– bass guitar
The bass guitar is a stringed instrument played primarily with the fingers or thumb , or by using a pick....
- Pat Torpey
Pat Torpey is an American rock and roll drummer, known as the drummer of the hard rock band Mr. Big. He has also played for Impellitteri, The Knack, David Lee Roth Band and the Exile Social Club. He is noted by Neil Peart for composing unique rhythms such as that of "Take Cover", a rock song from...
A drum kit is a collection of drums, cymbals and often other percussion instruments, such as cowbells, wood blocks, triangles, chimes, or tambourines, arranged for convenient playing by a single person ....