Ask a question about 'Greenspun Media Group'
Start a new discussion about 'Greenspun Media Group'
Answer questions from other users
Greenspun Media Group
is a wholly owned subsidiary of The Greenspun Corporation
The Greenspun Corporation is a privately owned corporation that manages the Greenspun family assets. The company was founded by Hank Greenspun and is based in Henderson, Nevada.- Subsidiaries :* American Nevada Corporation- Land development...
- Vegas Inc., Vegas' business newspaper.
- Las Vegas Weekly, an alternative weekly newspaper.
- The Home News Community Newspapers of Nevada, currently four suburban weekly newspapers of approximately 30,000 circulation each.
- Green Valley Home News - 89014, 89074
- South Valley Home News - 89012, 89052, 89044
- Las Vegas Home and Design, a bi-monthly high-end interior design and luxury lifestyle magazine.
- Las Vegas Magazine, a tourist guide. Prior to 2006 this publication was known as Showbiz Weekly.
- Vegas Magazine
- Style: The Magazine of the Venetian and Palazzo Resorts
- Wynn Macau
- Niche Media
- Art Basel
Art Basel is an international contemporary art fair held each June in Basel, Switzerland. Similar to the Venice Biennale, it has been called "the Olympics of the art world". Art Basel features nearly 300 leading galleries from North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia and Africa...
- Aspen Peak
Aspen Peak is a regional magazine that is published by Niche Media, LLC and primarily targets Aspen's most affluent residents and visitors....
- Bal Harbor
- Boston Common
- Capitol File
Gotham Magazine is a regional magazine published by Niche Media, LLC since 2001 and primarily targets New York's most affluent residents and visitors. According to a survey commissioned by the company, 56% of Gotham Magazine readers are male, with 51% married, and some two-thirds within the age...
- Los Angeles Confidential
- Michigan Avenue
- Ocean Drive
Ocean Drive is a magazine that reports on fashion, society, entertainment and celebrities in Miami Beach, Florida, in the United States. The magazine has been referred to as "the Bible of South Beach" due to its coverage of nightlife and VIPs. Suzy Buckley is the Editor in Chief. The magazine's...
- Philadelphia Style
Philadelphia Style is an American magazine which covers lifestyle and fashion for upper-income readers in the Philadelphia metropolitan area....
- Boulder City News - 89005
- Henderson Home News - 89002, 89011, & 89015
- Silverado Home News- 89123, 89183. Canceled in 2009.
- Summerlin Home News (NE edition) - 89128, 89129, & 89134. Canceled in 2009.
- Summerlin Home News (SW edition) - 89117, 89135, 89138, 89144 & 89145. Canceled in 2009.
- West Valley News - 89117, 89147. Cancelled in 2008.
- Las Vegas Life, a monthly magazine.