Ask a question about 'Fort McMurray Today'
Start a new discussion about 'Fort McMurray Today'
Answer questions from other users
The Fort McMurray Today
is a daily publication based in Fort McMurray, Alberta
Alberta is a province of Canada. It had an estimated population of 3.7 million in 2010 making it the most populous of Canada's three prairie provinces...
Canada is a North American country consisting of ten provinces and three territories. Located in the northern part of the continent, it extends from the Atlantic Ocean in the east to the Pacific Ocean in the west, and northward into the Arctic Ocean...
. Today publishes its tabloid daily Monday through Friday, with a supplemental tabloid issue delivered free throughout Fort McMurray every Saturday. The Fort McMurray Today is owned by Quebecor Media Inc.
Quebecor Media Inc. is a Canadian media company. Quebecor Inc. owns the controlling interest with 54.72% while CDP Capital d’Amérique Investissements Inc. owns the remaining 45.28%...
It's considered the paper of record for Fort McMurray and covers a number of topics affecting the Regional Municipality of Wood Buffalo.