Ask a question about 'Death Before Musick'
Start a new discussion about 'Death Before Musick'
Answer questions from other users
Death Before Musick
Amen is a hardcore punk-influenced band formed in 1994.The band has an almost constantly rotating lineup, with founder Casey Chaos remaining as the only constant member throughout...
was released on EatUrMusic/Columbia
Columbia Records is an American record label, owned by Japan's Sony Music Entertainment, operating under the Columbia Music Group with Aware Records. It was founded in 1888, evolving from an earlier enterprise, the American Graphophone Company — successor to the Volta Graphophone Company...
/Sony on 18 May 2004. The album, like the band's previous records, belongs to the hardcore
Hardcore punk is an underground music genre that originated in the late 1970s, following the mainstream success of punk rock. Hardcore is generally faster, thicker, and heavier than earlier punk rock. The origin of the term "hardcore punk" is uncertain. The Vancouver-based band D.O.A...
Punk rock is a rock music genre that developed between 1974 and 1976 in the United States, the United Kingdom, and Australia. Rooted in garage rock and other forms of what is now known as protopunk music, punk rock bands eschewed perceived excesses of mainstream 1970s rock...
genres and draws on heavy metal
Heavy metal is a genre of rock music that developed in the late 1960s and early 1970s, largely in the Midlands of the United Kingdom and the United States...
All tracks by Casey Chaos
- "Liberation for..." – 1:36
- "Hello (One Chord Lovers)" – 3:06
- "California's Bleeding" – 2:38
- "The Abolishment of Luxury" – 2:33
- "Money Infection" – 3:16
- "Westwood Fallout" – 2:45
- "Oblivion Stereo" – 3:00
- "Please Kill Me" – 3:23
- "EXTERMINATE!" – 3:06
- "We Got the Bait" – 2:16
- "Neutron Liars" – 2:38
- "Sorry, Not Sorry" – 3:08
- "Bring Me the Heads" – 2:46
- "F*** in LA" – 2:41
- "The Summer of Guns" – 4:00
- "Many Deaths Of..." (Japanese edition)
- "Bye USA" (Japanese edition)
- "Daycare Tourniquet" (Japanese edition)
- "Exit Masses Noose" (Japanese edition)
- Joe Barresi – Mixing
- R. Brown – Art Direction
- Casey Chaos – Vocals, Producer, Engineer, Art Direction
- Matt Chidgey – Mixing
- Mike Fraser
Mike Fraser is a Canadian record producer, engineer, and mixer. Mike is best known for his work with AC/DC, Metallica, Aerosmith and Joe Satriani...
- Rich Jones – Guitar, Group Member
- Daron Malakian
Daron Vartan Malakian is an Armenian-American singer-songwriter, multi-instrumentalist, and record producer. He is best known as the guitarist, songwriter, and occasional vocalist of the heavy metal band System of a Down and as the lead vocalist, lead guitarist, and songwriter of the alternative...
– Executive Producer, A&R
- George Marino – Mastering
- Matt Montgomery – Guitar, Group Member
- Jon Pikus – A&R
- Freddy Sipowicz – Mixing Assistant
- Scott S. Sorry – Bass, Group Member
- Shannon Larkin – Drums