Ask a question about 'Czterdziesty pierwszy'
Start a new discussion about 'Czterdziesty pierwszy'
Answer questions from other users
is an album
An album is a collection of recordings, released as a single package on gramophone record, cassette, compact disc, or via digital distribution. The word derives from the Latin word for list .Vinyl LP records have two sides, each comprising one half of the album...
by Kazik, released on October 1, 2004 through S.P. Records.
- "Stalingrad (Adam und Klara)"
- "Bomba" (Bomb)
Idol is a television show on the Polish television network Polsat, based on the popular British show Pop Idol. The show is a contest to determine the best young singer in Poland. It is hosted by Maciej Rock....
- "Maria" (Mary)
- "Down in Another Hole"
- "Pani Katarzyna" (Mrs. Katherine)
- "Zielone karty" (Green Cards)
- "Anarchia w WC" (Anarchy in the WC
"Anarchy in the U.K." was covered by American thrash metal band Megadeth for their third album So Far, So Good... So What!, released in 1988.Notoriously, the song has incorrect lyrics...
- "Czego zechcesz synu, gdy wszystkiego masz już w bród?" (What Will You Desire, Son, When You Have Enough of Everything?)
- "Nasza kompania" (Our Company)
- "Sfizohremja" (Sphizochremya
Schizophrenia is a mental disorder characterized by a disintegration of thought processes and of emotional responsiveness. It most commonly manifests itself as auditory hallucinations, paranoid or bizarre delusions, or disorganized speech and thinking, and it is accompanied by significant social...
- "Dzisiaj przyjeżdża Krysia" (Christine Arrives Today)
- "Kryzys energetyczny" (Energetic Crisis)
- "George W. Bush kocha Polskę" (George W. Bush
George Walker Bush is an American politician who served as the 43rd President of the United States, from 2001 to 2009. Before that, he was the 46th Governor of Texas, having served from 1995 to 2000....
- "Tortury" (Tortures)
- "Chopie, nie szalej!" (Calm Down, Man!)
- "Czasem mi się zdaje" (Sometimes It Seems to Me)
- "Lili Marleen
"Lili Marleen" is a German love song which became popular during World War II.Written in 1915 during World War I, the poem was published under the title "Das Lied eines jungen Soldaten auf der Wacht" in 1937, and was first recorded by Lale Andersen in 1939 under the...
- "Dzisiejszy styl" (Today's Style)
- "Proces bandy Gorfryda" (The Trial of Gorfryd's Gang)
- "Paraliż!" (Paralysis!)
- "Na lewo most, na prawo most" (A Bridge to the Left, a Bridge to the Right)
- "Polska płonie" (Poland's Burning)
- "40 lat minęło" (40 Years Have Passed) (Andrzej Rosiewicz)