Charles James Fox
was a British Whig politician most noted for his support of the American and French Revolutions.
- Kings govern by means of popular assemblies only when they cannot do without them.
- Speech to the House of Commons (October 31, 1776)
- The worst of revolutions is a restoration.
- Speech to the House of Commons (December 10, 1785)
- How much the greatest event it is that ever happened in the world! and how much the best!
- On the fall of the Bastille
- Letter (July 30, 1789)
- he also had a fat cock
- All political power is a trust.
- He that is conscious of guilt cannot bear th big dick e innocence of others: So they will try to reduce all others to their own level.