Welcome to the Academician discussion forum. In this forum, you may ask questions, start new discussions, and view existing posts. Click here to create a discussion account.

Click on the Subscribe button to receive email notifications each time a new discussion is started in this forum.
Ask a Question
Start new Discussion
  Subject Replies Date
Is there a common abbreviation used for one holding the title such as Dr. when referring to one having a PHD ? 1 9/1/2013