Ask a question about 'Polish Music Charts'
Start a new discussion about 'Polish Music Charts'
Answer questions from other users
The Polish Music Charts
are two official album charts and seven singles charts in Poland, provided by ZPAV, the Polish Society of the Phonographic Industry (Związek Producentów Audio Video). The first, the Top 100
, is a monthly chart based on data received from the album companies. The second, the OLIS
OLiS is the official list of the highest selling music albums in Poland. The list exists since October 23, 2000 and is provided by ZPAV....
chart, is a weekly chart based on retail sales data.
Official Polish Airplay Chart
is provided by Nielsen Music Control Airplay Services. The Top 5 spots of the airplay charts is published at the official Nielsen Music site every week.
Since 2010 ZPAV
The Polish Society of the Phonographic Industry is the organization that represents the interests of the music industry in Poland, and the Polish chapter of the International Federation of the Phonographic Industry...
publish extended version of Polish Airplay at the official ZPAV site:
- Polish Airplay Chart – the most popular songs on polish music stations (radio and TV);
- Polish Video Chart
Polish Video Chart is the official list of the most popular music videos in Poland. The list exists since March 27, 2010 and is provided by ZPAV....
– the most popular videoclips on MTV Polska, VIVA Polska, VH1 Polska and 4fun.tv;
- Polish Dance Club Singles Chart
The Polish Dance Club Singles Chart is a chart compiled by ZPAV from the most popular songs in the clubs. Although the chart does not currently receive any airplay on the radio or television, the chart can be viewed on the DJ Promotion and ZPAV website....
– the most popular 50 songs in the clubs;
- Polish Airplay Chart – New – the most popular new singles this week;
- Polish Airplay Chart – UP! – the biggest jumps this week;
- Polish TOP Store Chart 50 – the most popular songs played in music shops/shopping centres (two charts).