Ask a question about 'Marquis of la Pica'
Start a new discussion about 'Marquis of la Pica'
Answer questions from other users
A title is a prefix or suffix added to someone's name to signify either veneration, an official position or a professional or academic qualification. In some languages, titles may even be inserted between a first and last name...
Marquis de la Pica
is a Spanish
Spain , officially the Kingdom of Spain languages]] under the European Charter for Regional or Minority Languages. In each of these, Spain's official name is as follows:;;;;;;), is a country and member state of the European Union located in southwestern Europe on the Iberian Peninsula...
title bestowed upon Francisco Bravo de Saravia on July 8, 1684 by King Charles II of Spain
Charles II was the last Habsburg King of Spain and the ruler of large parts of Italy, the Spanish territories in the Southern Low Countries, and Spain's overseas Empire, stretching from the Americas to the Spanish East Indies...
List of holders
- Francisco Bravo de Saravia Ovalle, 1st Marquess of la Pica
- Marcela Bravo de Saravia Iturrizara, 2nd Marchioness of la Pica
- Miguel de Irarrázaval y Bravo de Saravia, 3rd Marquess of la Pica
- José Santiago de Irarrázaval y Portales, 4th Marquess of la Pica
- Fernando Irarrázaval Mackenna, 5th Marquess of la Pica
- Fernando Irarrázaval Fernández, 6th Marquess of la Pica
- Francisco Irarrázaval Fernández, 7th Marquess of la Pica
- Francisco Irarrázaval Mackenna, 8th Marquess of la Pica
- Fernando Mario Eduardo Irarrázaval Eyzaguirre, 9th Marquess of la Pica