Ask a question about 'Jaime Chávarri'
Start a new discussion about 'Jaime Chávarri'
Answer questions from other users
Jaime Chávarri y de la Mora
(born 20 March 1943 in Madrid
Madrid is the capital and largest city of Spain. The population of the city is roughly 3.3 million and the entire population of the Madrid metropolitan area is calculated to be 6.271 million. It is the third largest city in the European Union, after London and Berlin, and its metropolitan...
) is a Spanish
Spain , officially the Kingdom of Spain languages]] under the European Charter for Regional or Minority Languages. In each of these, Spain's official name is as follows:;;;;;;), is a country and member state of the European Union located in southwestern Europe on the Iberian Peninsula...
actor, screenwriter and film director. His mother María de la Mora y Maura (1907 – Segovia
Segovia is a city in Spain, the capital of Segovia Province in the autonomous community of Castile and León. It is situated north of Madrid, 30 minutes by high speed train. The municipality counts some 55,500 inhabitants.-Etymology:...
Sotosalbos is a municipality located in the province of Segovia, Castile and León, Spain. According to the 2004 census , the municipality has a population of 119 inhabitants.-Gallery:...
, 1 November 2001) was a maternal granddaughter of Antonio Maura.
- 1967: Run, Blancanieves, run
- 1971: La danza, episode of Pastel de sangre
- 1973: Los viajes escolares
- 1976: El desencanto
El desencanto or The Disenchantment is a 1976 Spanish documentary film written and directed by Jaime Chávarri about the famous poetry writer Leopoldo María Panero's life and family.-Plot summary:...
- 1977: A un dios desconocido
To an Unknown God is a 1977 Spanish film directed by Jaime Chávarri. The film is about an aging man coming to terms with his homosexuality and mortality...
- La mujer sorda, episode of Cuentos para una escapada
- Pequeño planeta, episode of Cuentos eróticos
- 1980: Dedicatoria
Dedicatoria is a 1980 Spanish drama film directed by Jaime Chávarri. It was entered into the 1980 Cannes Film Festival.-Cast:* Patricia Adriani* María Amezua* Francisco Casares* José Luis Gómez* Claude Legros* Marie Mansart* Amparo Muñoz...
- 1982: Bearn o la sala de las muñecas
- 1983: Las bicicletas son para el verano
Bicycles Are for the Summer is a Spanish play written by Fernando Fernán Gómez in 1984 that deals with the effects of Spanish Civil War on citizens of Madrid...
- 1985: El río de oro
- 1988: Regalo de cumpleaños
- 1989: Las cosas del querer
- 1993: Tierno verano de lujurias y azoteas
- 1995: Las cosas del querer. Segunda parte
- 1996: Gran slalom
- 1997: Sus ojos se cerraron y el mundo sigue andando
- 2000: Besos para todos
- El año del diluvio
- Doce de octubre, episode of Madrid 11M: Todos íbamos en ese tren
- 2005: Camarón