Ask a question about 'Anna Ibrisagic'
Start a new discussion about 'Anna Ibrisagic'
Answer questions from other users
, born 23 May 1967 in Sanski Most
Sanski Most is a town and municipality in northwestern Bosnia and Herzegovina. It is located on the Sana River in Bosanska Krajina, between Prijedor and Ključ. Administratively it is part of the Una-Sana Canton of the Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina....
, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Bosnia and Herzegovina , sometimes called Bosnia-Herzegovina or simply Bosnia, is a country in Southern Europe, on the Balkan Peninsula. Bordered by Croatia to the north, west and south, Serbia to the east, and Montenegro to the southeast, Bosnia and Herzegovina is almost landlocked, except for the...
, is a Swedish
Sweden , officially the Kingdom of Sweden , is a Nordic country on the Scandinavian Peninsula in Northern Europe. Sweden borders with Norway and Finland and is connected to Denmark by a bridge-tunnel across the Öresund....
A politician, political leader, or political figure is an individual who is involved in influencing public policy and decision making...
and Member of the European Parliament
A Member of the European Parliament is a person who has been elected to the European Parliament. The name of MEPs differ in different languages, with terms such as europarliamentarian or eurodeputy being common in Romance language-speaking areas.When the European Parliament was first established,...
. She is a member of the Moderate Party
The Moderate Party is a centre-right, liberal conservative political party in Sweden. The party was founded in 1904 as the General Electoral League by a group of conservatives in the Swedish parliament...
, which is part of the European People's Party
The European People's Party is a pro-European centre-right European political party. The EPP was founded in 1976 by Christian democratic parties, but later it increased its membership to include conservative parties and parties of other centre-right perspectives.The EPP is the most influential of...
, and sits on the European Parliament
The European Parliament is the directly elected parliamentary institution of the European Union . Together with the Council of the European Union and the Commission, it exercises the legislative function of the EU and it has been described as one of the most powerful legislatures in the world...
's Committee on Foreign Affairs.
She is also a member of the Subcommittee on Security and Defence, a substitute for the Committee on Employment and Social Affairs
- Interpreter, German, Russian and English (1985)
- Studies at the Faculty of Economics (1988–1991)
- Solo singer (opera) (1991)
- Authorised interpreter Swedish/Bosnian (1994)
- Music teacher's diploma (1998)
- Music teacher (since 1988)
- Self-employed (since 1990)
- Export manager (1998–2001)
- Managing Director of Norrbotten Chamber of Commerce (2001–2002)
- Member of Luleå Municipal Council, executive board, children's and education committee (1998–2002)
- Chairman of the Moderate Party in Luleå
- Transportation :Local buses are run by .A passenger train service is available from Luleå Centralstation on Sweden's national SJ railway service northbound to Narvik on the Norwegian coast, or southbound to Stockholm. See Rail transport in Sweden....
- Member of the Moderate Party's Executive (since 2001)
- Member of the Swedish Parliament (2002–2004)
- Member of the Committee on Education
- Substitute member of the Committee on Cultural Affairs (2002–2004)
- Member of the executive of Paneuropa Sverige (2003)