Ask a question about 'AXA Private Equity'
Start a new discussion about 'AXA Private Equity'
Answer questions from other users
AXA Private Equity
is a diversified private equity
Private equity, in finance, is an asset class consisting of equity securities in operating companies that are not publicly traded on a stock exchange....
firm with $ 25 billion of assets managed or advised and with an international reach across Europe, North America and Asia. The firm provides investors with funds across the full range of private equity offerings: funds of funds, direct funds, infrastructure and mezzanine.
AXA Private Equity, a subsidiary of AXA Investment Managers, has offices in Paris
Paris is the capital and largest city in France, situated on the river Seine, in northern France, at the heart of the Île-de-France region...
Frankfurt am Main , commonly known simply as Frankfurt, is the largest city in the German state of Hesse and the fifth-largest city in Germany, with a 2010 population of 688,249. The urban area had an estimated population of 2,300,000 in 2010...
London is the capital city of :England and the :United Kingdom, the largest metropolitan area in the United Kingdom, and the largest urban zone in the European Union by most measures. Located on the River Thames, London has been a major settlement for two millennia, its history going back to its...
, New York, Singapore, Milan, Zurich, and Vienna.
Since its creation in 1996, AXA Private Equity enjoyed exceptional growth and now is one of the major European funds. The firm has around 150 direct holdings and a portfolio totalling 500 funds. The firm's has an international team of more than 230, including 100 investment professionals.
Portfolio of Funds of Funds
AXA Private Equity's funds of funds team has become a leader in the international market and is present in all areas of the funds of funds business: primary funds, early secondary funds, and secondary funds. It manages and advises assets over $15 billion invested in more than 500 funds around the world, representing a portfolio of more than 7,500 companies.
Portfolio of LBO Mid Cap
- Newrest, multi-sector catering, France, 2009
- HSE 24, TV-home shopping Channel, Germany, 2009
- Unipex, Active ingredients and specialty, France/Canada, 2008
- Löwen Play, Amusement arcade operator, Germany, 2008
- CABB, specialty chemicals, Germany 2007
- Diana Ingredients, natural food, France, 2007
Portfolio of LBO Small Cap
- Cegos, Professional training, France, 2009
- Groupe Charlois, Stave-wood and barrel-maker manufacturer, France, 2009
- CCC, Call Center, Austria, 2009
- Sfinc, food ingredients, Belgium, 2008
- Altares, B2B information provider, France, 2008
- Duplomatic, hydraulic valves, Italy, 2008
- Lowendal Group, cost reduction consulting, France, 2007
- Trecobat, construction of single family housing, France, 2007
- Flex Power Tools, manufacture of hand-held power tools for professionals, Germany, 2007
- Welcome Real-Time, software, France, 2007
- SynerLab, manufacture of generic and ethical pharmaceuticals, France, 2007
Portfolio of Venture Capital
- Aviccia, Development and installation of turn-key solar panels, France, 2009
- GotoSoftware, Software producer, France, 2009
- Lusis, IT Services, France, 2009
- Prodware, business software integrator, 2008
- Batiweb, construction and home improvement website, France, 2008
- Consort NT, IT services specialized in business process outsourcing, France, 2008
- U-Like, social cataloging, France, 2008
- Public Idées, internet, France, 2007
Portfolio of Infrastructure
- Kallista, renewable energy, France, 2009
- Enel Rete Gas, Natural gas distribution, Italy, 2009
- Synerail, Telecom/rail, France, 2009
- Alicorne, management and construction of motorways, France, 2008
- Anglian Water Group, water and sewerage services, UK, 2008
- Saur, water and waste management, France, 2007
- Tozzi wind farm, energy, wind farms, Italy, 2007
- HISI, public private partnership in the healthcare sector, Italy, 2007
Portfolio of Mezzanine — direct investments
- Socotec, inspection, audit for building and public works, France, 2008
- Euromedic, pan-European medical service provider, Hungary, 2008
- Biomnis, specialized medical pathology laboratory, France, 2008
- Talaris, provider of cash automation equipment to financial institutions, UK, 2008
- Photonis, photo sensor technology, Europe/North America, 2008
- Lampe Berger
A fragrance lamp, also known as a perfume lamp, effusion lamp or catalytic lamp is a lamp that disperses scented oil using a heated stone attached to a cotton wick. The catalytic combustion wick was originally developed in the 19th century for use in hospitals and mortuaries...
, interior fragrances, France, 2007
- Everis, consulting firm, Spain, 2007
- Aliplast, renovation and building of aluminium profiles, Europe, 2007
- Phadia, blood analysis systems for diagnosing allergies, asthma, Sweden, 2007
- KP1, concrete floors, France, 2007
- Stokomani, chain of stores, France, 2007
- Bité, third largest mobile phone operator in Lithuania and Latvia, 2007
- Demeco, removal company, France, 2007
- The Container Store, retailing chain, USA, 2007
- Vizada, satellite telecoms services for maritime market, Norway/France, 2007
Portfolio of Co-investment
- Guala Closures group, safety closures and aluminium screw caps, Italy, 2008
- Bharti Infratel, telecom towers operator, India, 2008
- Argenta, automatic food and beverage vending machines operator, Italy, 2008
- Sinopacific, a Chinese shipbuilder, 2007
- Allison Transmission
Allison Transmission is an American manufacturer of commercial duty automatic transmissions and hybrid propulsion systems. Allison products are specified by over 250 of the world’s leading vehicle manufacturers and are used in many market sectors including bus, refuse, fire, construction,...
, an American automatic transmission manufacturer for trucks and commercial vehicles, 2007
- Alliance Boots
Alliance Boots GmbH is a leading international, pharmacy-led health and beauty group. It has two core business activities - pharmacy-led health and beauty retailing, and pharmaceutical wholesaling and distribution - and has a presence in more than 25 countries...
, a UK-based retail and wholesale distribution of pharmaceutical and other health & beauty products, 2007
- Ark Holding, a skilled nursing facilities, USA, 2007
- Bité Mobile, telephone operator in Lithuania and Latvia, Lithuania, 2007
Keolis is the largest private sector French transport group. It runs passenger railways, tramways, bus networks, funiculars, trolley buses, and airport services. The company, based in Paris, is majority owned by SNCF, the French state rail operator. AXA Private Equity and Caisse de dépôt et...
, a French public transport operator, 2007
- TDF Group
TDF is a French company which provides radio and television transmission services, services for telecoms operators, and other multimedia services: digitization of content, encoding, storage, etc.Its headquarters are located in Paris.It is the dominant partner in the HDRR WiMAX consortium...
, a radio and telecommunications infrastructure in France, 2007
- Freescale Semiconductor
Freescale Semiconductor, Inc. is a producer and designer of embedded hardware, with 17 billion semiconductor chips in use around the world. The company focuses on the automotive, consumer, industrial and networking markets with its product portfolio including microprocessors, microcontrollers,...
, a designer and manufacturer of embedded semiconductors for the automotive, consumer, industrial, networking and wireless markets, USA, 2006
- Rental Services Corporation, a rental equipments to the construction, USA, 2006
- Puukeskus, a distributor of building materials in Finland, 2006
- Com Hem / UPC Sweden, a cable operator in Sweden, 2006
- NXP Semiconductors, a Dutch semiconductor manufacturer for mobile phones and electronics, 2006
- Médica, a retirement homes provider for persons needing long term care in France, 2006
- Roofing Supply Group, a distributor of roofing products in USA, 2006
- The Nielsen Company, a publishing and audience surveys for TV, radio, press and Internet in the Netherlands, 2006
- DSI, dialysis clinics in USA, 2006
- Levantina, a marble and granite supplyer in Spain, 2006
- Aster City, a cable operator in Poland, 2006
- Frans Bonhomme, a plastic tubing and accessories supplyer in France, 2005
- Rexel, a distributor of electrical equipment in France, 2005
- ISS, corporate services (cleaning, maintenance, catering) in Danemark, 2005
- CHR Hansen, an ingredients for the food processing industry, Danemark, 2005
- Spirit AeroSystems
Spirit AeroSystems, Inc. , based in Wichita, Kansas, is the world's largest first-tier aerostructures manufacturer. The company builds several important pieces of Boeing aircraft, including the fuselage of the 737, portions of the 787 fuselage, and the cockpit of nearly all of its airliners...
, fuselage components for commercial airliners in USA, 2005
Kwik-Fit is a British car servicing and repair company, specialising in tyres, brakes, exhausts, MOT testing, car servicing, air-conditioning recharge, oil changes and windscreen repair. They are the leading fast-fit supplier of tyres in the UK with over 600 Kwik-Fit centres.-History:Sir Tom Farmer...
, a fast car-repair provider