What to do if a lady after undergoing Dialation and Evacuation didn't had her 2nd period
Well! She should do the following:
1. She should exercise patient for twelve weeks after the procedure if she has not receive any dose of sex.
2. It is normal sometimes and this may be as a result of hormonal imbalance.
3. She should do pregnancy test and go for ultrasound scan to rule out extra-uterine gestation.
4. She should See her doctor that did the evacuation to rule out some adverse effect of cannulation and trauma to the cervix and uterus
5. If the above steps proves abortive she should see a gynaecologist.
However, it is sinful to commit abortion except the therapeutic types. So, she should pray to God for forgiveness of sin of murdering.
Isaac Olaiya (R.N) 08068336762.
Sometimes its normal post evacuation of returned products of conception, but if you had sex in this period there are high chances that you are pregnant because your cervix would be ripe post evacuation.suggest have preg test.again issue of hormonal imbalances comes into play, stress can also make one miss her menses.if negative to preg test and happens again in the third month see your gynacologist