(1) An adjustment of the intervals (as in tuning a keyboard instrument) so that the scale can be used to play in different keys
(2) Your usual mood
"He has a happy disposition"
(3) Excessive emotionalism or irritability and excitability (especially when displayed openly)
- A moderate and proportionable mixture of elements or ingredients in a compound; the condition in which elements are mixed in their proper proportions.
- Any state or condition as determined by the proportion of its ingredients or the manner in which they are mixed; consistence, composition; mixture.
- a person's normal manner of thinking, behaving or reacting
- a tendency to become irritable or angry
- the altering of certain intervals from their correct values in order to improve the moving from key to key