(1) The option to buy or sell a given stock (or stock index or commodity future) at a given price before a given date; consists of an equal number of put and call options
(2) The act of sitting or standing astride
(3) A gymnastic exercise performed with a leg on either side of the parallel bars
(4) A noncommittal or equivocal position
(5) Range or extend over; occupy a certain area
"The plants straddle the entire state"
(6) Be noncommittal
(7) Sit or stand astride of
- To sit or stand with a leg on each side of something.
- To form a disorderly sprawl.
- To fire successive artillery shots in front of and behind of a target, especially in order to determine its range.
- To place a voluntarily raise prior to receiving cards (only by the first player after the blinds).