(1) Depositing in a warehouse
"They decided to reposition their furniture in a recommended repository in Brooklyn"
"My car is in storage"
"Publishers reduced print runs to cut down the cost of warehousing"
(2) The act of storing something
(3) The commercial enterprise of storing goods and materials
(4) An electronic memory device
"A memory and the CPU form the central part of a computer to which peripherals are attached"
(5) A depository for goods
"Storehouses were built close to the docks"
(6) (computer science) the process of storing information in a computer memory or on a magnetic tape or disk