(1) A partiality that prevents objective consideration of an issue or situation
(2) Influence (somebody's) opinion in advance
(3) Disadvantage by prejudice
, from , from + .
- An adverse judgement or opinion formed beforehand or without knowledge of the facts.
- Any preconceived opinion or feeling, whether positive or negative.
- An irrational hostile attitude, fear or hatred towards a particular group, race or religion.
- The damage caused by such fear or hatred.
- To have a negative impact on someone's position, chances etc.
- To cause prejudice.