(1) A local church community
(2) The local subdivision of a diocese committed to one pastor
, from , from , from , from + .
- In the Anglican, Eastern Orthodox and Catholic Church or certain civil government entities such as the state of Louisiana, an administrative part of a diocese that has its own church.
- The community attending that church; the members of the parish.
- A civil subdivision of a British county, often corresponding to an earlier ecclesiastical parish.
- An administrative subdivision in Louisiana that is equivalent to a county in other U.S. states.