(1) The capital and largest city of France; and international center of culture and commerce
(2) A town in northeastern Texas
(3) (Greek mythology) the prince of Troy who abducted Helen from her husband Menelaus and provoked the Trojan War
(4) Sometimes placed in subfamily Trilliaceae
- The capital city of France.
- A Trojan prince who eloped with Helen.
- Any of several places in the U.S. and Canada, named after the French city.
- for someone who came from Paris, or a patronymic derived from Patrick.
- from the Trojan hero, or from the surname.
- of modern usage, usually referring to the French city.