(1) The capital of Canada (located in southeastern Ontario across the Ottawa river from Quebec)
(2) A river in southeastern Canada that flows along the boundary between Quebec and Ontario to the Saint Lawrence River near Montreal
(3) A member of the Algonquian people of southern Ontario
- An Algonquian people closely related to the Ojibwe; also spelt Ottowa.
- The Ottawa dialect of Ojibwe; also spelt Odawa or Odaawaa.
- The capital of Canada, located in the province of Ontario.
- A river flowing SE between Ontario and Quebec into the St. Lawrence River.
- A city in Illinois.
- A town in Ohio.