(1) A performance using gestures and body movements without words
(2) An actor who communicates entirely by gesture and facial expression
(3) Act out without words but with gestures and bodily movements only
"The acting students mimed eating an apple"
(4) Imitate (a person or manner), especially for satirical effect
"The actor mimicked the President very accurately"
- A classical theatrical entertainment in the form of farce
- A performer of such a farce
- A person who mimics others in a comical manner
- A form of acting without words; pantomime
- A pantomime actor
- To mimic.
- To act without words.
- To represent an action or object through gesture, without the use sound.