(1) A grand duchy (a constitutional monarchy) landlocked in northwestern Europe between France and Belgium and Germany; an international financial center
(2) The capital and largest city of Luxembourg
- Luxemburg, Luxemburg City, Letzeburg, Letzebuerg, Luetzeburg
- A country in Europe having borders with Belgium, France and Germany. Member state of the European Union. Official language: Letzeburgesh. Official name: Great Duchy of Luxembourg.
- A province of Wallonia, Belgium.
- The capital city of Luxembourg (the country).
- The district of the Luxembourg (the country) that includes its capital city.