(1) Having human form or attributes as opposed to those of animals or divine beings
"The human body"
(2) Characteristic of humanity
(3) Relating to a person
"The experiment was conducted on 6 monkeys and 2 human subjects"
(4) Any living or extinct member of the family Hominidae characterized by superior intelligence, articulate speech, and erect carriage
From < < .
- Of or belonging to the species Homo sapiens or its closest relatives.
- Having the nature or attributes of a human being.
- human (having the nature or attributes of a human being)
- humane (something done from love to humanity)
- humane (with regard for the health and well-being of another; compassionate)