(1) A narcotic that is considered a hard drug; a highly addictive morphine derivative; intravenous injection provides the fastest and most intense rush
Since the 1890s from a trademark < (due to the feelings of power and exaltation while under the influence of the drug).
- A powerful and addictive drug derived from opium producing intense euphoria classed as a narcotic in most of the world.
- 2009: Stuart Heritage, Hecklerspray, Friday the 22nd of May in 2009 at 1 o’clock p.m., “Jon & Kate Latest: People You Don’t Know Do Crap You Don’t Care About”
- The reason why Jon & Kate Plus 8 is such a hot topic is because it might all be a sham. It’s been claimed that Jon has a string of mistresses, that Kate had an affair with her bodyguard and that Baby Number Six is actually a shaved Ewok with a catastrophic heroin addiction. Or something.
Synonymsdiacetylmorphine, diamorphine Big H, boy, dope, junk, horse, skag, smack
- See also Wikisaurus:heroin