(1) The general condition of body and mind
"His delicate health"
"In poor health"
(2) A healthy state of wellbeing free from disease
"Physicians should be held responsible for the health of their patients"
- A state of complete physical, mental and social well-being and not merely the absence of disease or infirmity; wellness.
- The state of being free of physical or psychological disease, illness, or malfunction.
- Physical condition.
- Emotional condition.
- The overall level of function of an organism from the cellular (micro) level to the social (macro) level.
- A toast to prosperity.