(1) Of the color between blue and yellow in the color spectrum; similar to the color of fresh grass
"A green tree"
(2) Not fully developed or mature; not ripe
"Fried green tomatoes"
(3) Naive and easily deceived or tricked
"At that early age she had been gullible and in love"
(4) Looking pale and unhealthy
"You're looking green"
"Green around the gills"
(5) Concerned with or supporting or in conformity with the political principles of the Green Party
(6) Street names for ketamine
(7) Green color or pigment; resembling the color of growing grass
(8) Any of various leafy plants or their leaves and stems eaten as vegetables
(9) An area of closely cropped grass surrounding the hole on a golf course
"The ball rolled across the green and into the trap"
(10) A piece of open land for recreational use in an urban area
"They went for a walk in the park"
(11) A river that rises in western Wyoming and flows southward through Utah to become a tributary of the Colorado River
(12) An environmentalist who belongs to the Green Party
(13) United States labor leader who was president of the American Federation of Labor from 1924 to 1952 and who led the struggle with the Congress of Industrial Organizations (1873-1952)
(14) Turn or become green
"The trees are greening"
Either a topographic name for someone who lived near a village green, or was just fond of the colour.