(1) Bottle made from the dried shell of a bottle gourd
(2) Any vine of the family Cucurbitaceae that bears fruits with hard rinds
(3) Any of numerous inedible fruits with hard rinds
- Any of the climbing or trailing plants from the family Cucurbitaceae, which includes watermelon, pumpkins and cucumbers.
- A fruit from a plant that is a member of the Cucurbitaceae family.
- The dried and hardened shell of a gourd fruit, made into a drinking vessel, bowl, spoon, or other objects designed for use or decoration.
- I got so stoned last night. I was out of my gourd.