(1) Sports implement consisting of a tapering rod used to strike a cue ball in pool or billiards
(2) A stimulus that provides information about what to do
(3) Evidence that helps to solve a problem
(4) An actor's line that immediately precedes and serves as a reminder for some action or speech
(5) Assist (somebody acting or reciting) by suggesting the next words of something forgotten or imperfectly learned
From the letter Q, abbreviation of quando (“when”), marked on actor's play copy where they were to begin.
- An action or event that is a signal for somebody to do something.
- The name of the letter Q.
- The act of giving someone a cue signal.
- Cue the cameraman, aand action!
- The act of taking aim on the cue ball with the cue and hitting it.