(1) Characterized by violence or bloodshed
"Writes of crimson deeds and barbaric days"- Andrea Parke
"Fann'd by Conquest's crimson wing"- Thomas Gray
"Convulsed with red rage"- Hudson Strode
(2) Of a color at the end of the color spectrum (next to orange); resembling the color of blood or cherries or tomatoes or rubies
(3) (especially of the face) reddened or suffused with or as if with blood from emotion or exertion
"Crimson with fury"
"Turned red from exertion"
"With puffy reddened eyes"
"Red-faced and violent"
"Flushed (or crimson) with embarrassment"
(4) A deep and vivid red color
(5) Turn red, as if in embarrassment or shame
"The girl blushed when a young man whistled as she walked by"