(1) A copy made with carbon paper
(2) An abundant nonmetallic tetravalent element occurring in three allotropic forms: amorphous carbon and graphite and diamond; occurs in all organic compounds
(3) A thin paper coated on one side with a dark waxy substance (often containing carbon); used to transfer characters from the original to an under sheet of paper
- The chemical element (symbol C) with an atomic number of 6.
- A sheet of carbon paper.
- Make sure the carbon is facing the second sheet of paper, before rolling it into the typewriter.
- A carbon copy.
- A fossil fuel that is made of impure carbon such as coal or charcoal.
- Carbon dioxide, in the context of global warming and climate change.