(1) The act of encamping and living in tents in a camp
- An outdoor place acting as temporary accommodation in tents or other temporary structures.
- An organised event, often taking place in tents or temporary accommodation.
- A base of a military group, not necessarily temporary.
- A group of people with the same ideals or political leanings, strongly supported.
- An affected, exaggerated or intentionally tasteless style.
- A summer camp.
- Theatrical; making exaggerated gestures.
- Ostentatiously effeminate.
- Intentionally tasteless or vulgar, self-parodying.
- To live in a tent or similar temporary accommodation.
- We're planning to camp in the field until Sunday.
- To stay in an advantageous location in a video game, such as next to a power-up's spawning point or to guard an area.
- The easiest way to win on this map is to camp the double damage.
- Go and camp the flag for the win.
- To behave in a camp manner.
- Don't camp up your performance of Malvolio in Twelfth Night this time.
- To troll for sexual partners.
- Looks like he's going to camp for some hot bois tonight.
- To chat up a guy in the hopes of getting him into bed.
- You should camp that cute guy.