(1) Manner of acting or controlling yourself
(2) (psychology) the aggregate of the responses or reactions or movements made by an organism in any situation
(3) (behavioral attributes) the way a person behaves toward other people
(4) The action or reaction of something (as a machine or substance) under specified circumstances
"The behavior of small particles can be studied in experiments"
- behaviour (UK, Australia, New Zealand, Republic of Ireland, Canada)
< + , , , apparently in simularion of , , .
- behavior pattern
- behavioral science