(1) Someone who creates plans to be used in making something (such as buildings)
From < +
- A professional who designs buildings or other structures, or who prepares plans and superintends construction.
- Plato made the causes of things to be matter, ideas, and an efficient architect.
- A person who plans, devises or contrives the achievement of a desired result.
- Peisistratus was the first architect of the Iliad and the Odyssey.
- To design, plan, or orchestrate.
- He architected the military coup against the government.